Included/Excluded: (unless otherwise specified under Additional Conditions): The charter fee includes the services of a Captain and Crew, all meals, standard ship’s bar, fuel, and all expenses related to running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment. The charter fee does not include (optional) crew gratuities, scuba equipment, fine wines, champagne or luxury brand spirits, excessive alcoholic consumption, off yacht excursions including meals and drinks, dockage, mooring fees, fishing permits, clearance tax, telephone and satellite communications, airport transfers, taxis or similar expense incurred by the CHARTERER.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. BVI Cruising taxes and permits, and clearance taxes, are included in the charter rate.
2. Smoking is permitted in a designated area only on deck. No smoking below deck
3. Crew gratuities (discretionary) are customary at 15-20%, scaled up/down as per level of service.
4. Conduct, safety and entertainment of children on board are the responsibility of the Charterer.
5. Any expenses detailed under Terms and Conditions to be settled in cash prior to disembarking.
6. Scuba gear (6 bottles and regulators, leads, etc. and 3 dives are included for certified diver, $75 per extra dive. Wetsuits can be rented at the client expense if needed.